The original painter pant style from Stan Ray. Back in 1972, Earl Beard started manufacturing painter pants and carpenter pants for Brooklyn overall company in a small sewing shop in the heart of Texas, USA. The silhouette, construction details, machines and manufacturing method remain the same as back then.
Available here in heavyweight Natural Drill Fabric.
- Relaxed fit, straight leg
- 17" leg opening
- Zip fly
- Triple chain stitched flat felled seams
- Side pockets with additional coin pocket
- Bar-tacked stress points
- Hammer loop detail and leg utility pockets
- Stan Ray woven patch label
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA
- Machine wash cold
Great fit. Sizing is a bit interesting
Purchased a 28 waist expecting it to be a 30. It was, then it shrank to about a 29, so I'm not sure what to think. Overall, great fitting pants, love them so much